In F2 this half term, our big question is ‘can penguins fly?’ We will be learning about Antarctica, looking at where it is in the world in relation to Nottingham. The children will learn about the weather in Antarctica and think about what clothes we would wear. We will also be learning lots of facts about penguins.
The children will listen to the Christmas story and learn lots of new songs for our FSU Christmas production!
We will do phonics every day, learning tricky words and letter sounds. In maths, we will be learning about length, weight and height and working on numbers to 6. Our P.E day will be Wednesday. Other useful dates are:
- F2 Phonics Reading Café 29th November
- F2 Christmas Production 17th December
- Pantomime Trip to Nottingham Playhouse 18th December
- F2 Christmas Party Day 19th December
- Break up for Christmas holidays 20th December 1.15 pm finish
Look at what will be learning this autumn 2 in F2:
Here’s our knowledge organiser for this term’s work: