Free School Meal Vouchers
20 April 2020
Vouchers for the one week period week commencing 20 April 2020, will be arriving shortly by email. Then from week commencing the 27 April 2020 we will send vouchers out fortnightly, again by email, as you will receive an eCode.
E-vouchers will be emailed out this week, therefore please continue to check both your inbox and your spam/junk folder for the email. The email will arrive from “email@example.com”
The next steps are:
How do I use my eCode to select a supermarket eGift card?
You should order your supermarket eGift at home before going to the store.
To select your supermarket eGift card, follow the steps below:
1. Copy eCode from your email or text message
2. Go to www.freeschoolmeals.co.uk
3. Enter the 16 digit eCode (you can enter more than one eCode if you have more than one to redeem)
4. Select a supermarket
5. Enter the amount and add to basket
6. Checkout and enter the email address you would like the eGift card sent to
7. Your eGift card will be processed and sent (please allow up to 24 hours for it to be delivered to your inbox)
If you do experience any problems accessing the email or accessing the vouchers then would you please direct your enquiries to the Schools admin email address in the first instance, and we will get back to you as soon as possible. Send queries to firstname.lastname@example.org.